Nearly seven years after the Flint water crisis unfolded, the government response has remained short-term and insufficient. In this live digital event, local experts discuss the latest developments in, and the future of, Flint. This event is supported by McKinsey & Company.
• Anna Clark, ProPublica reporter
• Jiquanda Johnson, Flint Beat founder and publisher
• E. Yvonne Lewis, National Center for African American Health Consciousness founder
• Benjamin Pauli, Kettering University assistant professor of social science
• Talia Buford, ProPublica talent development director (moderator)